A big thanks to Diane of Always Crave Cute for this award. Thanks for thinking of me!
After receiving the award, you are to share 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on to 15 other blogs. So, here are my 7 facts.
1. This fall I am moving to south Jersey. Currently my husband and I live north of Philadelphia, but I have a job lined up that I think I will really like. I am excited to start looking for apartments and cannot wait to move out of the tiny one we live in now. Why do the building managers think it's ok to turn off our water for a whole day without telling us in advance??
2. When we move I want to teach jewelry making classes. It would be fun to go to people's houses and share my passion with them. I have been brainstorming about this and I think I have some great ideas.
3. My favorite color is orange because it is bright, happy, and cheerful. I'm currently looking around my living room and I am seeing quite a lot of orange- my school bag, jacket, a laundry basket, giant coffee mugs...(bonus fact: I indulge in daily coffee...yum!)
4. Crafting has always been a part of my life. When I was very young, my mom and I would do arts and crafts on the patio while my baby brother took his afternoon nap. What good memories!
5. I also have wonderful memories of sitting next to my Great-Grandmother while she taught me how to crochet, needlepoint, cross stitch, and hook rug. There is a picture of her holding me as a baby and I have a huge, cheesy smile on my face.
6. I dream about having a house with a crafting studio and enough room to accommodate my sewing machine and all my beading supplies. It would be great to have room for a toaster oven so I can experiment more with polymer clay and become more efficient. I want to have several happy, healthy children who run around outside and play imaginary games. I wouldn't say no to a hammock where I can watch them play either. I would love to have a large garden so I can grow vegetables to make healthy and delicious meals for my family. I'm not complaining about my life now though, I am very thankful for all the Lord has blessed me with. I just like to day dream!
7. I am very proud of my husband. He works extremely hard at a job he is very good at, although he does not enjoy it. I appreciate that he does that to support us while I am in school and not able to work much. I pray that when we move he is able to find a job he likes more and that is more rewarding for him. He has aspirations to become an entrepreneur, and I am excited to see where life leads us!
And now, a drum roll for the blogs I'm passing this award onto....