Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm hosting an event!

I love designing and creating jewelry, but I also love to teach other people jewelry making.  If a group of people begin to create, and each has the exact same materials, the finished pieces of jewelry are always different, each is unique.

And that's why...I'm hosting an event!  And not just any jewelry making event- an event for MEN!  Gasp, yes I know...men making jewelry?!?  But they can, I promise!  My husband is living, breathing proof.  He has made me some very nice pieces, of his own design even.

And, not only is it possible for men to make (spectacular) jewelry, but the type of necklace they will make at my event is perfect for men.  I mean really, it requires the use of hammers and steel blocks and still looks pretty being pounded on!  Don't believe me?  Check out some examples below!

This will be held Dec 15th, just in time for creating handmade Christmas gifts for girlfriends, wives, and mothers.

Also, did I mention that this is going to be held at a bar?   And that it includes free gift wrapping?





More information is available on my website (wow it feels great to write that) and you can ask your boyfriend/husband/male in your life to register and make you something amazing!  If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment here or email me.

As always, I'd love feedback.  Is this something your boyfriend/husband/etc would do for you?  Does your guy think jewelry making is too girly and he wants no parts of it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment