Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Craft Show at Graem Park

This evening was beautiful and I was blessed to be able to spend it outside in a beautiful park doing a craft show/flea market.  Traffic was slow, but I got some exposure, had the opportunity to network with some wonderful vendors, and practiced my booth setup.  And a few sales!

 Here is my booth.  I made displays to hang necklaces on, but the card stock was too light to stand up to the wind, so I had to select a few necklaces to lay on the table.
 A close up of my up-cycled soda can earrings.
 My most popular item of the evening.  Football season has begun!
My new business cards looked great! 



The park is beautiful.  Geese were swimming in the lake and the sun was setting against the historic home of a colonial governor.  What a great backdrop for doing what I love!  As long as the weather is good next Wednesday, I'll be back next Wednesday from 5-dusk. 


2 comments:

  1. What a clever and cute idea with those aluminum can earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm having trouble taking good photographs of them, but as soon as I figure it out, I'll post them in my Etsy shop. Your pictures always turn out so well. How do you do that??

    ReplyDelete