Sunday, August 14, 2011

Polymer Clay Party

Friday was my last day of school (YAY!) and I'm going to take this next or two to finally relax.  Working 7 days (about 70 hours) a week for 10 week straight is exhausting and I've made plans to relax by doing what I love- keeping my shop up to date, working on new projects, and writing blog posts. 

I did a few polymer clay projects during a clay party with friends.  They are so creative and made some great things!  Here is a sampling of their handiwork:




 The wires sticking out of the treats are going to attach the beads to earrings or charm bracelets.  In these pictures though they are cooling off from being baked or the glaze is drying.

I haven't worked with polymer in a while, and I forgot how much fun I have molding the clay into something new.  I also forgot how much work it is to clean up and how difficult it is to be patient while they bake!


No comments:

Post a Comment